2006年10月5日

Bonyton Dental Service

Yvonne's relatives have mentioned the high quality dental service Bonyton provided for a long time. One month ago, I got the brochure from Bonyton, and then impulsively made a reservation.
This afternoon, I went to Bonyton. After filling two forms, one assistant doctor took me to the room. In the beginning, she took a full mouth X ray picture and four small independent X ray pictures of the whole teeth. Afterward, she examined my gums and did some general examinations. In the middle of the examination, another doctor came in and checked my X ray pictures. He found a crevice needed to be filled. Overall, I did pretty good job keeping my teeth cleaned. The whole process took around 40 minutes.
Now is the critical part. Full price of general examinzation is $230. With student insurance, $40 dollar discount is granted. Moreover, the price of filling a crevice is $145 with silver material, and $210 with white material. Students get a 20% discount on both price.
Maybe I just cancel my reservation for filling that crevice. Half PSP has already gone. Eventhough I can justify my huge expense by keeping my teeth healthier.
Well, if someone has GA insurance, please do take advantage to use dental services.
FYI.

沒有留言: