2007年9月22日

My second week in AXXX

Per my funniest classmate's request, I will try to write my blog occationally in English. My schedule in the second week was still full of class, and this week I got one day off because one Typhoon suddenly approached. As an employee, this kind of leave is the gift from the god. That was the only time happened in the past two years, and it happened to me in my second week at work.
What I have done in the past two weeks is to attend class and study company profile and product information. We are now the biggest motherboard (mainboard) manufacturer in the world. (Mik, motherboard is the largest board in your pc, carrying CPU, RAM, and other cards. You need to open your PC to see it.) Also, VGA card(graphic card) is no.1 too. CD-ROM may be no.3. So far, I heard that I will be expatriated to East Europe and responsible for component products. Notebook will be handled by another guy if we could find one.
My primary responsibility is to deal with distributors and dealers, asking them to promote our product. So next time if you have chance visiting BestBuy or Circuit City, please find ASUS product and give me some feedback. I know price would be one issue, but that's what I cannot do anything to change it.

Yvonne's job is now dealing with NPL issue of a local company. What I know is that she sits in a meeting room with other 10 guys almost 14 hours a day even in weekend. I try not to think a lot about that now.

Good luck for my friends, who have started to work or already worked for a while. Happy Mid Autume or Moon Festival. Buy some cakes in Bravo, Mik!

沒有留言: