2007年11月21日

High and Low

Everyday has new surprises at work. Sometimes it makes me upset, but sometimes I feel really achieving something.
Yesterday, I got to office pretty early and tried to complete a routine important task. However, system had problems, and I was along without any assistance. I was not sure whether the problem was me or system, therefore, I felt so depressed becaue I could finish the job one day earlier. At the end, it proved to be a system problem, but the mental burden was still there.

Today, I had to deal with an insufficient supply issue. Had to convince one customer to take a replacing model and even take more qty and other models. The outcome was pleasing especially for newbie like me. Customer decided to take 6K products, the qty accounts for 1/3 of the yearly sales in the area. High!

沒有留言: