2008年1月26日

Second visit Hungary

1/20 I went back to Budapest again. It's my second time to visit Hungary in my life. Ha.
This week, I had more chance to taste different food in Budapest. The first evening of arrival, we went to a korean restaurant in Buda side. Wednesday evening, we went to Spoon, a restaurant on a cruise with very beautiful night view of Duna river. In spring and summer, this restarant cruise along the river, and passengers can enjoy the food and the view.
Thursday evening, we went to a middle east restaurant to watch people smoking the special middle east smoke. The food is very unique too. Those meals drained out of my allowance for this business trip.
This Sunday, I will go to Bulgaria and no more than one week, I can be home finally.
Before I am tired of life without focus, looking for more work in daily life. However, now maybe want to escape from the long to-do list and it keeps growing.
The challenge of managing a market is always unpredictable. Everyday, who knows customer will send what kind of funny, interesting, or shock request. In Chinese, "fish helps water, and water helps fish." I hope I can work well with all my customers and grow our brand in my responsible markets.

沒有留言: