2005年12月5日

Today is cold and My team is great

-15 degree Celsius (12 Fahrenheit) seems not too bad when I saw the record at first.
However, on my way to Carlson this afternoon, I felt like I was a frozen meat walking in the refrigerator. The sun was just a decoration, giving me a false impression that warmer outside than yesterday. One thing for sure is that I need to buy a new glove. Time to spend money again.

Today's meeting might be our last group meeting for projects which Al involved. We had a little discussion that unlike some other teams, our team gets along very well. Outcome of every group project is very good, which compensates my poor individual performances. Al is good at finance for sure, Andrew took leading role for most projects in this introvert group, and Diana is our English mentor for finalizing every project. Here is an informal group picture. maybe someday we need a formal one. Oh, forgot to emphasize that MY TEAM IS GREAT!!!


沒有留言: