2005年11月5日

Busy week and Mock interview feedback

This week was tough for me, every morning struggled to get up at 6:30 and had group discussion every morning at 8:00 in order to complete the assignments.

It seems that a big deal, however, I need to prepare assignment in advance as a compensation that I might not contribute more during discussion part. Finally, all things done well and looking forward the coming midterms, again.

Regarding my mock interview, I feel that my English really gets some progress. There is no inside tension when I find no correct words to say. But, I really need more specific examples to impress the interviewers. Sometimes, I will think that why people get interested in stupid stories? They might not be real. Another thoughts is, hey, you forget you were a HR worker, you should know what all this about. Try to convince US HR in their way. Examples really matters for interviewers. The most important part is no one knows if your stories are really or not. Be confidence is the key.....

沒有留言: