2006年6月24日

Pet day

Petters Group allows employees to bring their own pets to the office today. It is my first time to see so many dogs walking and barking around the office. Be honestly, people who bring pets to office just like taking a day off, because they have to take care of their pets and social with other people and dogs too. It is not even common in other companies. That's why a local news channel also reports this event. http://www.wcco.com/video/?id=17886@wcco.dayport.com you can coonect to this link to check it.

Moreover, today I was asked by an American,"Oh! You can speak Chinese." Well, the world was just upside down at that moment. I thought, "What the h.....!" Maybe my English is getting better, so he could not tell. Haha....The company I worked now has a lot of business with factories in China. They can speak pretty well Mandarin with just a little accent. Maybe now I have to study more Chinese.

Friday, finally got my first pay check. As a F-1 student, I don't have to pay SSN tax. You can have such information in University website or www.ssa.gov . If your earing is deducted by SSN tax around $65, you should let your employer know the situation, because it's not a usual case for the employer.
Moreover, when I got home, my first US credit was home too. My credit limit is ridiculous low. Take a guess by leaving your message below. Winner will have a secret prize. Ha!

沒有留言: