2006年7月16日

Minnesota

7 Taiwanese students arrived Minnesota this weekend. We had a welcome lunch, and this year they have one week before orientation to accommodate themselves. One more year for us and good luck for them. Enjoy!




On the weekend, I went to the lake Calhoon to test my new bought camera. I hope that before going to yellowstone, I can figure out how to get good pictures. Moreover, discovering how people spend their leisure time is quite interesting.


Lyndale Park.


Someone did waterpainting.


Sitting on the pier and enjoy the calmness.


Or just wear less, finding somewhere between flowers and enjoy the sunshine.


White roses.




There are so many beautiful corners in the Twin Cities. The benefit of long daytime is that even after work, we can still have several hours to hang out.

Regarding my new camera, it's Canon Rebel XT (aka 350D). Compared with my previous SONY F717, the color of Canon is less bright, but more close to what eyes see.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Great! What kind of camera did you buy?

Pictures look more professional...